Digital Marketing Manager
The Military Family Advisory Network (MFAN) is seeking a full-time, remote, digital marketing manager to join our team.
The Manager of Digital Marketing handles all strategic online initiatives for an organization. Since this is a managerial-level position, this position spearheads initiatives from ideation, to creation, to execution. From there, a great Digital Marketing Manager monitors and analyzes metrics in order to adjust initiatives and campaigns accordingly and for the benefit of the organization.
You’ll be responsible for developing, initiating, creating, and overseeing a long-term digital marketing campaign as well as spearheading sport-term advertising and marketing solutions. We’re looking for someone with experience in copywriting, art direction, and social media who can expand our brand’s reach locally while increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Develop and maintain a monthly content calendar for MFAN’s social properties, including publishing, using the social media scheduling application. This includes drafting the posts and the emails for campaigns, and organic social
- Direct creation of graphics needed for social and web
- Execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, website strategy, and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables. These campaigns support the overall mission and fundraising strategies and goals
- Manage and moderate all social media properties and develop a plan to increase MFAN’s followers
- Social monitoring and listening; stimulate dialogue and communication with all audiences
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. research and programs) to monitor strategic communications initiatives
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of digital campaigns
- Identify and evaluate new digital technologies and use web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display and search advertising
- Understanding and appreciation for military life and content that is important to military families
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
- 3 years progressive experience in digital communications
- Superior quality control and attention to detail
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and web analytics tools, including Constant Contact, Blackbaud products, Google Analytics, Sprout Social (or other social scheduling/listening software)
- Ability to write and present content that appeals to multiple audiences including military families, stakeholders, funders, media, and more
- Demonstrated success in digital marketing and advertising
- Superior writing skills
- Experience with website and SEO performance measurement tools
- Ability to create and optimize graphics for social
- Demonstrated experience with WordPress and HTML preferred
This is a remote full-time position. Occasional after-hours/weekend work should be expected.
If you are ready to hit the ground running, want to contribute to a meaningful mission, and thrive in an exciting, fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you. MFAN is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should send a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements, in pdf format email@example.com
Stay Up To Date
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive all of the latest MFAN news.
No comments so far.