The Military Family Advisory Network (MFAN) seeks a digital communications specialist to join our team. A successful candidate will implement all strategic online initiatives for the organization, this includes but is not limited to social media, digital advertising, and email marketing.
This position will actualize strategic directives from management. A successful candidate will monitor and analyze metrics to optimize efforts and campaigns and for the benefit of the organization.
We’re looking for someone with a strong ability to multi-task and experience in creating and executing integrated campaigns. Candidates should be able to adapt to change and be responsive across social channels. Equally important, MFAN is looking for a polished, professional, and outcomes-oriented individual who is ready to join a high-performing team.
- Develop and maintain a monthly content calendar for MFAN’s social properties, using the social media scheduling application.
- Direct creation of graphics needed for social and web.
- Execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Manage and moderate all social media properties and develop a plan to increase MFAN’s followers.
- Social monitoring and listening; stimulate dialogue and communication with all audiences.
- Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. research and development) to monitor strategic communications initiatives.
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of digital campaigns.
- Work with MFAN’s content developer to write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across social media mediums.
- Identify and evaluate new digital technologies and use web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display and search advertising.
- Work closely with the management team to portray MFAN’s image and values through digital communications channels.
- Improve brand recognition and trust online.
- 3 years of progressive experience in digital communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required.
- Superior quality control and attention to detail.
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices.
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and web analytics tools, including Constant Contact, Google Analytics, Sprout Social.
- Ability to write and present content that appeals to multiple audiences including military families, stakeholders, funders, media, and more.
- Demonstrated success in digital marketing and advertising.
- Experience developing, implementing, managing, and optimizing across all communications channels.
- Experience with online ads, including social, google ads, and more.
- Superior writing skills.
- Ability to create and optimize graphics for social preferred.
- Experience with Word Press and SEO performance is a plus.
This is a remote full-time position. Occasional after-hours/weekend work should be expected.
If you are ready to hit the ground running, want to contribute to a meaningful mission, and thrive in an exciting, fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you. MFAN is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should send their resume, salary requirements, and cover letter in .pdf format to MFAN at firstname.lastname@example.org.